Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Power of the Interweb

The fact that I have a blog, a flickr account, a really long blogroll over there on the side, etc, should be evidence enough that I love the internet. But I am sometimes still surprised by the things that can come about from it!



I got an email towards the end of April from Amy in Kansas - she found my blog while searching for Relay for Life information, and sweetly requested a tote for their Survivor Dinner. They have a dinner to honor cancer survivors, and at the end of the evening they raffle off prizes for the survivors, and she wanted one of the prizes to be a tote of mine!



I was so honored to be asked, and so happy she found me. It's very nice to hope something I made is brightening the evening of someone who has battled cancer! Maybe that's why I chose the sunny colors?



52 Nights Update - Night 14 was back on track! I skipped the gym (busted my toe this weekend in my soccer game so no running, etc) but did everything else on my "to do" list. It was a good night!

Labels: , , ,